Pre-registration and Payment
- Registration and payment must be completed prior to class. Payment for class by PayPal, credit card, or cash only. If student cancels class prior to class start, fee will be refunded less $25. Students who do not attend class forfeit the entire fee.
- Students who reschedule, must do so prior to class. A fee of $50 will be charged to reschedule. Student must come to classroom to reschedule and pay reschedule fee.
- Attendance is required at all sessions as scheduled. Missing a class requires that the student start over and pay again.
- Late arrivals may be denied entrance and be required to start over and pay again.
- Use of cell phones, tablets, lap-tops, and other electronic devices are prohibited while class is in session.
- No audio or video recording. No picture taking.
- Disruptive and disrespectful students will be discharged and fees forfeited.
- All forms, tests, and workbooks must be completed as required by state rule.
- Duplicates for lost certificates are $25 each. (Subject to change without notice.)
- Guests, children, and pets are not allowed in classroom.
- No smoking or use of any tobacco products, nor e-cigarettes, nor vaping devices permitted in the building.
- Anything not addressed specifically here but deemed unacceptable by instructor during class is grounds for discharge. No refund.
Important – Please Note:
Approved Texas Drug Offender Education Programs are responsible for providing a certificate of completion to each participant upon successful completion of the
program. The participant is responsible for providing the convicting court clerk with a copy of the serially-numbered certificate. The convicting court clerk will complete the CR-44 form (Supplemental Court Reporting Form) and forward it to the Department of Public Safety, who will then reinstate the person's driver's license.